Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Bake Cookie Recipe

Ok, so its been a year since I last posted. UGH!!!
Anyway, here is my most recent favorite. This will cure a chocolate craving like nothing else.

No Bake Cookies Yield 24-26

1/2 cup for butter
1/2 cup milk
2 cups white sugar
6 TBS Cocoa Powder
-Bring above ingredients to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
turn off heat, and add below ingredients.
1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups of Oatmeal

-Cover cookie sheet with wax paper, and drop cookies onto wax paper. Place the cookies in the refrigerator until hardened or approximately 30 minutes
(if you can stay out of them that long! LOL).

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

jacob said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

Solar System dealer in Bhubaneswar

jacob said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you

Solar System dealer in Bhubaneswar

Rajkot said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
teeth cleaning in gujarat