Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cookie Idea

Hey, want to change up a cookie recipe? I like to use alternatives with my chocolate chip cookie from my last post. I love classic Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, but another thing I like to replace it is the Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, or the Mini Chips. You can also use M n M's... Yum! Yum!

Have fun trying different flavored chips as well, white chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter and chocolate, etc. Post what you think about the outcome!

Happy Baking!!!!

2 comments:

Chantelle White said...

Hi Megan!

Did you bake those pastries on your blog wallpaper?

Chantelle

Megan said...

No, those were at breakfast one morning in Paris. They look so yummy that I just had to use the picture! LOL!!! I wish I knew how to bake like that!